Web - Beretta 92 Full Steel Vertec
Unofficial Beretta Site
Full Steel Frame
- Combat Style Slide
- Safe lever on frame, ambidextrous for easier thumb access
- Skeltonized hammer
- Micrometric adjustment of the trigger.
- Special satin / polished nickel based finish
- Front and rear sights are dovetailed into the slide for possible
- The rear sight is made in Novak
- Vertec Grips Style
- Weight Unloaded 1165 gr
The Vertec is simply a 92 with a straight backstrap and dustcover grooved for module attachments.
When did the Beretta Vertec come out?
The Beretta 92 (also Beretta 96 and Beretta 98) is a series of semi-automatic pistols designed and manufactured by Beretta of Italy. The Beretta 92 was designed in 1975, and production began in 1976. The Vertc version come out at the end of 2006.